The Vienna PASS is your sightseeing card to discover the city of Vienna. Tailor-made for visitors to the Austrian capital, you can enjoy the city’s rich history, a guidebook, and an optional travelcard. There’s so much waiting to be discovered with the Vienna PASS saving you time, money, and stress.
- Free entry into 70 of Vienna’s most popular attractions and museums, including the Imperial Palace, Schönbrunn and the Natural History Museum
- Free guidebook to help you explore the city and plan your visit
- Fast Track Entry to a number of Vienna’s top attractions
- Optional: travelcard for Vienna’s public transport network to explore the city, valid across the tram, tube and bus networks
- The Vienna PASS is your all-inclusive ticket to experience Vienna. Available for 1, 2, 3 or 6 consecutive days you can explore Vienna at your leisure and enjoy free entry into Vienna’s most popular monuments, museums and galleries.
MOST POPULAR ATTRACTIONS
- Vienna tourist bus
- Schönbrunn Palace Ticket (complete ticket)
- Hofburg Palace (complete ticket)
- Belvedere Palace (ticket to upper and lower Beldevere)
- Danube Tower
- Madame Tussauds
- Natural History Museum
- Mozart’s House
- Spanish Equestrian School
- The Prater Big Wheel
- Check out the 3days Vienna itinerary!
I have bought several of these passes in many European cities, some are worth it and some are not. In the case of Vienna I have the doubt, it is well priced for 1 day (but I would not buy more than 1 day) but I find that visiting the Schönbrunn castle and you take away a morning and therefore it is difficult to have time to visit the rest.
Vienna for me is a city that visited in 3 days without entering all the museums is already beautiful in itself, besides being able to visit many sites for free. So my conclusion is: it is worth it if you have little time and you are going to use the bus and little else.