Powered by the magic of water, a primordial architectural element, the mountain and urban havens of QC Terme Chamonix will leave you feeling revitalized. Discover the enchanting world of spas, thermal centers, and charming hotels that combine the allure of breathtaking landscapes with a concern for bodily and psychological well-being. Every QC Terme experience is a journey into beauty. Check here QC Terme Monte Bianco on Courmayeur…
QC TERME CHAMONIX
Pure air, breathtaking glaciers and scenic whirlpools: the sensory pathway at QC Terme Chamonix is nestled in a landscape of incomparable beauty, strengthening the bond between wellness and the mountains. In fact, we have always based their facilities in magnificent high-altitude locations, where you can rediscover authentic Alpine relaxation and the pleasure of spending time immersed in nature. What to do on QC thermal bath Chamonix:
- The Infinity panoramic pool enjoys a unique position, reflecting in the waters of the nearby Alpine lake and offering a breathtaking view of the Chamonix peaks.
- Hydromassages: Microbubble jets awaken the body and stimulate blood and lymphatic circulation.
- Relax: relaxation room, so reminiscent of a typical Alpine chalet
- Opening hours: Sunday – Thursday 9:00 – 22:00 / Friday – Saturday 9:00 – 23:00
- Parking: there are multiple parking around Chamonix (Tennis is the closest one) it cost 7h = 13€
- Included in the spa session is complimentary use of towel, robe, slippers, body care products
- Free tea and water
Chamonix, a famous French ski resort, lies at the foot of Mont Blanc. It is a place where nature, tradition, and history blend with sport and leisure. Cultural activities such as visits to the city’s museums go hand in hand with active recreation such as hiking and climbing. Read more…