A spa in the middle of the mountains of Andorra, in the heart of the city of Andorra la Vella, Caldea is easily recognizable. Go and enjoy the thermal waters while the snow falls or bathe among grapefruits until midnight.
WHAT IS CALDEA
Caldea as a spa inaugurated in March 1994 has successfully created a set of contrasting experiences that are suitable for all audiences and set in a beautiful mountain environment. The centre provides two different formulas for rekindling your wellbeing through the properties of thermal water: on the one hand, there are Thermoludic and Likids which offer a more playful and fun experience for friends, young couples and families to enjoy; and on the other, a more relaxing experience of disconnection can be found in Origins and Inúu, two spaces designed for adults where they can enjoy the bathing areas and innovative treatments.
- Your swimsuit. You can also hire a bathrobe for 5,50€, a towel for 3,50€ and booties for 3,50€ at Thermoludic and a bathrobe and flip-flops will be made available to customers who purchase admission to Inúu. At Likids, a bathrobe and flip-flops will be provided for children.
- The use of a mask is not compulsory in Caldea facilities. The spa water is still renewed every 3 hours. At Inúu, admission includes a bathrobe and flip-flops for use inside the center.
- Caldea has 3 restaurants; the Blu Restaurant is open to everyone; the Aquatic Restaurant is exclusively for users of the baths; and Siam Shiki, the Thai-Japanese Restaurant, is located in Inúu. You can book dinner or lunch in any of our restaurants on our website and the entrance to the Thermoludic or Inúu is extended an extra hour to enjoy your full experience.
- There is a public car park that is open 24 hours in the same building; it is not managed by Caldea.
The Andorra Park Hotel is located in the center of Andorra la Vella and offers beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. Founded in 1957, it is inspired by alpine architecture and combines international spirit with local and familiar flavors. Epicenter of contemporary social and intellectual life and a gastronomic and sporting paradise.
- Thermoludic is the general area of Caldea where clients can enjoy the facilities according to the type of admission they have purchased. Thermoludic is made up of several spaces: panoramic, indoor and outdoor lagoons, outdoor Jacuzzi, Hindi-Roman baths, Icelandic bath, aqua-massage space, saunas, hammam and relaxation areas.
- Inúu is the Adults Only space in Caldea for those aged 16 years and over. Inúu is made up of several spaces: thermal baths with indoor and outdoor lagoons, cabins for treatments, the body activation space -or gym. Admission to Inúu includes access to all wellbeing services for private use (treatment beds, hammam, Jacuzzi, sauna and showers), the Thai-Japanese restaurant, the solarium and the relaxation areas.
- Likids is a thermal spa located in Caldea that is exclusively for children aged 3 to 8. It features a thermal lagoon measuring 75 m2 (40 cm deep) and various fun zones. Children aged 3 to 8 can access Likids. However, Caldea and Thermoludic only allow access to children over 5 (with some limitations in clearly marked areas that are exclusively for adults). Children over 8 years of age are not allowed to access Likids. Admission includes 3 hours of access for little ones to all the facilities of the new children’s spa, a bathrobe only for Likids space use and free complementary activities (beauty experience, basic yoga, guided relaxation with storytelling and shows). Parents or adults accompanying children will not be allowed to enter this spa with them.
PRICE AND ADMISSION
Book your activity here, free cancellation up to 4 days before the day of the activity. If you cancel at this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded.
- Morning Ticket: Valid for 4 hours, from opening time until 2:45 pm – €66.5
- Afternoon Ticket: Valid for 4 hours, from 3 pm until closing time – €70.5
- Nighttime Ticket: Valid for the last 3 hours of the spa’s open hours – €66.5